What’s Your RCI Timeshare Worth?
RCI (Resort Condominiums International) is the largest timeshare vacation exchange in the world with nearly 4,500 affiliated resorts in more than 100 countries. There are currently about 3.7 million members using RCI. About 70% of these members own a timeshare.
To Find Out, Just Click Here: RCI TIMESHARE WORTH
- Owner buys seven-day period for a specific home resort
- Owner buys a fixed week or floating week booked within certain season based on the resort
- Owner deposits time with RCI each year
- Week exchanged for comparable week at another resort
- World’s first global points-based exchange offering for the timeshare industry, launched in 2000
- Owner buys a fixed week or floating week booked within certain season based on the resort, and cedes that inventory to RCI for the term of their membership for Points
- Points allocated annually based on various factors (size of condo, resort location, quality, season, duration)
- Flexibility to use points as desired (length of stay, season, resort)
- Use points for airline tickets, cruises, car rentals, hotel rooms